Terms & Conditions
All tickets are sold subject to availability and to these terms and conditions. Please read prior to purchase as purchasing a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Tickets & Admission
· A valid ticket must be purchased through the venue or a legitimate third-party site.
· It is the customers responsibility to check their tickets. The venue will endeavour to correct mistakes if brought to their attention prior to the event.
Conditions of Admission
· The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to a customer, or to eject a customer from the venue at any point. If, in the venue’s reasonable opinion, the customer is acting in a threatening or aggressive manner; appears to be under the influence of alcohol and or/ drugs; may be a risk to the safety of venue staff, performers, or audience members; may detract from the enjoyment of other customers; fails when required, to produce proof of identity, age. No refund will be given to customers who are refused entry or ejected due to their behaviour.
· Late comers may be admitted at the first appropriate opportunity.
· The venue reserves the right to refuse re-entry to the venue. If customers wish to re-enter the venue, they must check with venue staff before exit.
· The venue reserves the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which, in the reasonable opinion of the venue staff, may cause danger or disruption to the event or other customers; alcohol not purchased on the premises; items which the performers or their representatives have specifically requested to be prohibited.
· The venue will make all reasonable effort to forewarn customers if strobe lighting may be used in the event. Customer with known medical conditions who maybe susceptible to such lighting effected are recommended to seek further advice.
Ticket Cancellations, Exchanges & Refunds
· When a show is cancelled customers will be entitled to a full refund the face value of the tickets and any associated booking fees paid.
· When a show is rescheduled customers ticket(s) will automatically be moved to the new date. If the customer is unable to attend the new date, they should contact the box office to receive a full refund the face value of the tickets and any associated booking fees paid.
· When a customer is no longer able to attend a show there is no refund. Under exceptional circumstances a refund or credit note may be considered to the face value of the tickets. Credit notes expire one year from date of exchange. Expired credit notes cannot be redeemed or refunded.
· If the show is sold out and the box office resell the ticket(s) the customer will receive a refund the face value of the tickets.
· Ticket prices are subject to change. The venue reserves the right to change the price of tickets and/or introduce discounts/ special offers which cannot be retrospectively applied to tickets already purchased.
· Tickets purchased incur a booking fee of £1 per ticket.
· From 4th October 2023 a Restoration Levy of £1.50 is added to tickets over £12.
· Discounts/ special offers are offered subject to availability and may not be available at all times.
· PA/ Companion tickets can be purchased with a paid for access tickets and are available on all tickets.
· All tickets are sent via email. Tickets do NOT need to be printed.
· When the customer makes a purchase, they will receive a booking confirmation email. This contains a link for the customer download the tickets.
· The QR code can be shown on the customer’s mobile device. Where this is not possible the customer must give the name of person who booked the tickets.
Prohibitions & Audience Consent
· The use of equipment to record or transmit audio/ or visual material inside the venue is strictly forbidden, unless agreed with the venue/ performers in advance. Unauthorised recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed.
· By attending the event, customers give their consent to filming, photography and sound recording of themselves as a member of the audience.
· Mobile phones must be switched off or put into silent mode for seated performances. Customers who do not comply may be evicted and no refund will be given.
· Flash photography is not permitted at any events and filming, or photography is not permitted during seated events
· Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed within the venue, unless required for medical grounds or for babes in arms.
· The use of electronic cigarettes/ vapes are prohibited throughout the venue.
· The venue has no cloak room facilities.
· Customer are requested not to bring large bags or rucksacks to the venue.
· Bags must be no larger than A4 in size (210x297mm) and only one bag per person is allowed. Please plan your visit with this in mind.
· Gift vouchers can be redeemed in full or in part to part to purchase tickets in person, by telephone or via the venue’s website.
· Gift vouchers expire one year from date of purchase. Expired vouchers cannot be redeemed or refunded. The expiry date is printed on the elctronic voucher.
· Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
· The venue will not be responsible for any injury or loss, theft or damage or customer’s personal belongings, other than that caused because of negligence or other breach of statutory duty.
· Personal arrangements such as travel, and accommodation are made at the customers own risk and the venue shall not be liable for any losses incurred from these arrangements.
· Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of the venue for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or other type of liability which cannot by law be exclude or limited.
· These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes which may arise with the venue are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
· The venue respects the customers privacy. The venue protects all personal information the customer provides when buying tickets. The information the customer provides will be used by the venue to delivery services and to keep the customer informed with news, offers and future events only.
· The venue does not forward the database to outside companies involved in marketing. If at any point, the customer wishes to be removed from the venue database the customer should contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01206 500900.